- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 68 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1988 for $190,250
- Price/sqft: $302
- MLS #: 71759294
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Parcel #: M:037 B:008 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 56360884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02452 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Waltham as a whole. Among 02452 homes, this home is 7.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.1% less than in Waltham, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02452 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02452 home values.
|80 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$387K||3||1.5||1,352|
|11 Huntington St Waltham, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,428|
|70 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$473K||3||1.5||1,831|
|79 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$399K||1||1||1,483|
|88 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$416K||4||1.5||1,466|
|71 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$485K||4||2||2,049|
|92 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$418K||4||2||1,510|
|20 Huntington St Waltham, MA||$435K||3||1.5||1,404|
|85 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$437K||5||2||1,664|
|21 Huntington St Waltham, MA||$444K||4||2||1,512|
|95 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$476K||4||2||1,808|
|9 Van Vechten St Waltham, MA||$412K||3||1||1,448|
|67 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$422K||4||1.5||1,525|
|89 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$349K||3||1||1,248|
|12 Huntington St Waltham, MA||$379K||2||1.5||1,117|
|29 Huntington St Waltham, MA||$643K||3||--||2,700|
|31 Huntington St Waltham, MA||$640K||3||4.01||2,784|
|12 Van Vechten St Waltham, MA||$704K||4||3||3,000|
|61 Marlborough Rd Waltham, MA||$375K||2||1||1,556|
|23 Newburgh St Waltham, MA||$376K||3||1||1,353|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!