- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,444 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1994 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: N10030061
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Amenities \ Public Transportation, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ New Haven, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Awnings, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Exterior Feature \ Porch-Enclosed, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Mill Rate \ 41.5500, Neighborhood \ Lighthouse Point (102), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,211 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:030 B:0888 L:01300
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57955834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $131-205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Shore home values will fall 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Shore homes, this home is 20.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% lower than in New Haven, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
|80 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,494|
|74 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,564|
|107 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$178K||2||1||1,578|
|71 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$178K||3||1||1,523|
|94 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$207K||3||2||1,906|
|91 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,440|
|72 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$151K||2||1||1,040|
|24 Arden St New Haven, CT||$191K||3||2||1,817|
|100 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$187K||4||1.5||1,483|
|95 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$195K||3||2||1,440|
|75 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$166K||2||1||995|
|73 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$291K||4||2||3,487|
|68 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$195K||3||1||1,797|
|103 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$201K||4||1||1,523|
|103 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$171K||4||1.5||1,523|
|110 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$132K||3||1||1,125|
|41 Nelson St New Haven, CT||$134K||3||1||1,072|
|15 Nelson St New Haven, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,490|
|14 Arden St New Haven, CT||$136K||2||1||1,108|
|20 Arden St New Haven, CT||$157K||3||1||1,259|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!