- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,098 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $699,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $447
- Flooring: Tile
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, Appliances \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Cement Board, Construction \ Frame, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Electric Feature \ 200 Amps, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Unit Features \ Patio, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, HANDICAP_ACCESS \ No, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Fiberglass - Batts, Insulation Feature \ Foam, Insulation Feature \ Full, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Developer Control, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Incl Base \ Yes, Square Feet Source \ Owner, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Courtyard, Unit Placement \ Street, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Owner, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,565 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110095621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $640-849K.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 43.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Boston, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!