76 Pebble Beach Dr, Linfield, PA 194682 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Friendly. Community Activities.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Over 55 living
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assoc. Pool & Tennis & Bocce Courts, Lawn, Bed Mulching, Snow, Trash
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,196 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 370004316273
- Zillow Home ID: 71669751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 76 Pebble Beach Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19468 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% less than in Limerick, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19468 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Limerick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19468 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292