A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $172,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 600787
- Zillow Home ID: 65858235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02860 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02860 homes, this home is valued 11.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Pawtucket, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
|70 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI||$169K||5||2||1,792|
|90 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI||$146K||3||1||1,165|
|85 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$143K||3||2||988|
|105 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$140K||3||2.5||1,182|
|75 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI||$221K||4||2||2,471|
|100 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI||$168K||3||2||1,734|
|111 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$145K||3||2||912|
|69 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI||$132K||2||1||1,008|
|152 Argol St Pawtucket, RI||$179K||4||2||1,622|
|82 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$151K||3||1.5||1,378|
|75 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$108K||3||1||1,026|
|76 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$151K||5||2||1,981|
|134 Oneida St Pawtucket, RI||$118K||2||1||768|
|3 Argol St Pawtucket, RI||$102K||2||1||884|
|117 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$231K||4||2||1,546|
|88 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$253K||--||--||--|
|133 Oneida St Pawtucket, RI||$148K||4||1.5||1,165|
|98 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI||$167K||3||1.5||1,344|
|180 Argol St UNIT 180 Pawtucket, RI||$126K||2||1.5||1,008|
|126 Oneida St Pawtucket, RI||$182K||4||2||2,012|
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!