- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
76 Wood St, Fall River, MA 027213 beds, 2 baths, 1,855 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,855 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0D-14 B:0000 L:0040
- Zillow Home ID: 90010784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 76 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02721 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Fall River, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
- 40 Wood St Fall River, MA$289K32.51,944
- 52 Wood St Fall River, MA$148K211,008
- 69 Wood St Fall River, MA$159K21744
- 55 Newhall St Fall River, MA$250K31.52,883
- 83 Wood Lily Ln Tiverton, RI$160K321,258
- 83 Wood St Fall River, MA$174K211,120
- 87 Newhall St Fall River, MA$290K321,497
- 107 Newhall St Fall River, MA$278K321,777
- 28 Wood St Fall River, MA$175K21.51,250
- 41 Wood St Fall River, MA$242K31.51,746
- 99 Wood St Fall River, MA$174K21.51,596
- 60 Norman St Fall River, MA$260K321,820
- 72 Norman St Fall River, MA$205K311,104
- 15 Wood St Fall River, MA$309K322,822
- 44 Norman St Fall River, MA$155K421,256
- 127 Newhall St Fall River, MA$234K32.52,481
- 12 Wood St Fall River, MA$228K31.51,624
- 26 Norman St Fall River, MA$168K311,008
- 1694 Stafford Rd Fall River, MA$226K422,367
- 1684 Stafford Rd Fall River, MA$142K311,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!