- Lot: 4,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 115 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $172,290
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 5164361
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Hamilton, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Chandler, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,195 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30328482
- Zillow Home ID: 60985402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85286 home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Chandler as a whole. Among 85286 homes, this home is 23.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85286 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% less than in Chandler, and 2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85286 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85286 home values.
|770 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||$198K||--||--||1,824|
|750 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||$246K||3||2.5||2,195|
|780 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||$209K||3||2||1,886|
|1409 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$180K||3||2||1,363|
|1413 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$220K||3||2.5||2,195|
|790 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||$195K||3||2.5||1,575|
|1405 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$203K||--||--||1,886|
|1417 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$200K||3||2||1,823|
|751 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||$189K||--||--||1,574|
|1400 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$195K||3||3||1,824|
|741 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||--||3||2.5||2,195|
|731 E Reflection Pl Chandler, AZ||$221K||--||--||2,195|
|1404 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$176K||3||2||1,421|
|1421 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$199K||3||2||1,824|
|1331 S Crossbow Pl Chandler, AZ||$234K||--||2||1,596|
|1408 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$186K||2||2||1,389|
|1412 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$216K||4||2.5||2,195|
|1330 S Crossbow Pl Chandler, AZ||$197K||3||2||1,390|
|1425 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$180K||3||2.5||1,574|
|1416 S Crossbow Ct Chandler, AZ||$181K||3||2.5||1,574|
Nearby Schools in Chandler
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!