760 Lytton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Experience the style and sophistication of Downtown Palo Alto in this spacious two bedroom, two bath contemporary home. There is an abundance of natural light throughout, which highlights the soaring, curved wooden beamed ceilings. French doors in both the living area and Master Suite invite you to a private backyard garden, complimented by a fish pond and soothing fountain. Custom built-ins in the living room, bedroom closets and attached garage provide extra storage space. You?ll enjoy the chef?s kitchen which features high-end appliances, skylight and convenient breakfast bar.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $1,400,000
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00302014
- Zillow Home ID: 19466669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 760 Lytton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crescent Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Park home values.
- 402 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$1.56M21800
- 412 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$1.78M211,405
- 401 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M21948
- 409 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$1.73M221,255
- 417 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$1.77M321,300
- 420 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$2.78M43.52,205
- 761 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.54M21880
- 771 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.78M21.51,284
- 357 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$2.13M321,710
- 425 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$2.1M321,951
- 428 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$2.34M321,648
- 348 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$1.73M221,431
- 355 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$2.11M----1,868
- 732 Lytton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.66M321,149
- 443 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$1.7M21.51,452
- 381 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$4.55M63.54,227
- 365 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$3.15M433,360
- 416 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$3.02M432,450
- 434 Guinda St Palo Alto, CA$3.15M321,886
- 422 Fulton St Palo Alto, CA$2.11M331,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!