- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
760 Masson Ave, San Bruno, CA 940663 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Sep 1977 for $64,500
- Finished basement, 270 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 790 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 020122260
- Zillow Home ID: 15496556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 760 Masson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in San Bruno, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 756 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$585K321,260
- 768 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$641K211,080
- 752 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$1.42M554,272
- 772 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$596K321,100
- 744 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$833K632,243
- 755 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$1.39M435,604
- 769 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$699K221,810
- 788 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$706K432,385
- 745 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$815K322,736
- 777 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$646K321,500
- 740 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$1.71M655,314
- 737 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$843K112,436
- 794 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$559K221,170
- 785 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$665K41.51,740
- 757 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$550K321,200
- 765 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$549K211,010
- 749 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$593K211,000
- 769 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$534K21750
- 732 Masson Ave San Bruno, CA$590K311,100
- 789 Mills Ave San Bruno, CA$587K31970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.