760 S Bay Beach Ln, Tucson, AZ 857483 beds, 2 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 133540540
- Zillow Home ID: 8537630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 760 S Bay Beach Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.3% less than in Tucson, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastside home values.
- 780 S Bay Beach Ln Tucson, AZ$234K321,901
- 9931 E Island Sun Rd Tucson, AZ$172K--2.751,429
- 800 S Bay Beach Ln Tucson, AZ$211K--2.752,208
- 9930 E Island Sun Rd Tucson, AZ$207K--2.751,915
- 9928 E Caldera Pl Tucson, AZ$321K421,964
- 9924 E Caldera Pl Tucson, AZ$366K----2,135
- 820 S Bay Beach Ln Tucson, AZ$216K--2.751,971
- 9941 E Island Sun Rd Tucson, AZ$280K--2.752,210
- 9893 E Murchison Pl Tucson, AZ$229K--2.751,672
- 9940 E Island Sun Rd Tucson, AZ$232K--2.752,208
- 9860 E Cisco Ct Tucson, AZ$203K--2.751,672
- 9931 E Coral Reef Way Tucson, AZ$227K--2.752,208
- 9940 E Caldera Pl Tucson, AZ$275K----2,135
- 9864 E Cisco Ct Tucson, AZ$177K--2.751,524
- 9885 E Murchison Pl Tucson, AZ$90K--21,056
- 9920 E Caldera Pl Tucson, AZ$280K322,135
- 9941 E Coral Reef Way Tucson, AZ$192K321,664
- 9856 E Cisco Ct Tucson, AZ$200K--21,524
- 9868 E Cisco Ct Tucson, AZ$205K321,803
- 9951 E Island Sun Rd Tucson, AZ$192K--2.751,675
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.