7601 12th St NW, Washington, DC 200124 beds, 3 baths, 1,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $538,125
- Price/sqft: $317
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,697 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2957 0004
- Zillow Home ID: 476137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7601 12th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shepherd Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.8% less than in Washington, and 75% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Park home values.
- 7603 12th St NW Washington, DC$665K321,568
- 7537 12th St NW Washington, DC$684K32.52,071
- 7607 12th St NW Washington, DC$595K31.51,778
- 7533 12th St NW Washington, DC$676K432,054
- 7611 12th St NW Washington, DC$603K421,600
- 1124 Shepherd Rd NW Washington, DC$581K32.51,564
- 1126 Shepherd Rd NW Washington, DC$691K441,952
- 7617 12th St NW Washington, DC$686K62.52,254
- 1128 Shepherd Rd NW Washington, DC$625K331,370
- 1130 Shepherd Rd NW Washington, DC$580K32.51,301
- 7542 12th St NW Washington, DC$620K422,225
- 7538 12th St NW Washington, DC$682K32.51,894
- 12th St NW Washington, DC$620K422,225
- Shepherd Rd NW Washington, DC$580K32.51,301
- 7530 12th St NW Washington, DC$679K322,197
- 7619 12th St NW Washington, DC$667K422,180
- 7567 Alaska Ave NW Washington, DC$662K32.51,768
- 7527 12th St NW Washington, DC$651K331,958
- 7573 Alaska Ave NW Washington, DC$866K533,065
- 7705 Alaska Ave NW Washington, DC$678K432,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.