7601 Avery Ln, Daphne, AL 36526
Sold on 2/13/13: $115,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,609 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $115,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #43-03-08-0-000-039.096
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID72737663
- Days on Zillow395
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Foundation TypeSlab
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$138,184||$131K – $148K||+$240||$85||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,125/mo||$945 – $1.3K/mo||+$23||$0.70||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.7% next year. Among 36526 homes, this home is valued 7.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Daphne, and 62.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 7601 Avery Lane
- 7582 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$132K32.01,518
- 7604 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$138K32.01,563
- 7613 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$130K32.01,384
- 7625 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$130K32.01,413
- 7630 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$131K31.01,435
- 7681 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$158K32.01,436
- 7554 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$136K31.01,495
- 7652 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$137K32.01,563
- 7681 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$131K32.01,429
- 7684 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$133K31.01,305
- 7524 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$133K31.01,450
- 7737 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$159K32.01,625
- 7503 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$131K32.01,420
- 7723 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$149K--1.01,699
- 7453 Avery Ln Daphne, AL$130K32.01,346
- 7737 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$144K32.01,624
- 7732 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$193K42.02,124
- 7745 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$157K--1.01,699
- Franklin Square Ct Daphne, AL$136K31.01,472
- 7744 Elizabeth Dr Daphne, AL$282K43.02,500
Nearby Schools in Daphne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005