- Built in 2003
- Views: 777 all time views
- HOA Fee: $352
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $244,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Not Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Metal, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Utility room location \ U
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110420404
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98065 home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 9% increase for Snoqualmie as a whole. Among 98065 homes, this home is valued 32.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% less than in Snoqualmie, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Snoqualmie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98065 home values.
Nearby Schools in Snoqualmie
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!