7604 139th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 980523 beds, 1.5 baths, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,842 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $351
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 310 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8562500470
- Zillow Home ID: 49088040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7604 139th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Redmond, and 30.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98052 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 13829 NE 76th St Redmond, WA$501K522,310
- 7432 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$583K523,000
- 13823 NE 76th St Redmond, WA$447K41.51,660
- 7426 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$490K31.752,090
- 7607 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$467K41.751,860
- 7533 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$484K31.751,750
- 7615 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$417K311,320
- 7525 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$454K32.51,610
- 7609 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$656K733,000
- 7630 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$350K31960
- 13815 NE 76th St Redmond, WA$386K31.51,150
- 7517 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$429K52.52,030
- 7427 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$484K321,350
- 7617 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$447K32.251,460
- 7621 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$439K311,580
- 7418 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$438K31.51,340
- 7509 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$511K42.252,100
- 7625 140th Pl NE Redmond, WA$513K31.751,990
- 7638 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$457K51.51,860
- 7627 139th Pl NE Redmond, WA$526K521,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.