7605 Seneca Falls Loop, Austin, TX 787394 beds, 3 baths, 3,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,884 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $23
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 522 sqft
- Golf course, Granite countertop, Living room, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,245 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 554008
- Zillow Home ID: 64803325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7605 Seneca Falls Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78739 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% lower than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78739 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78739 home values.
- 7609 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$398K43.53,162
- 7601 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$368K42.52,650
- 7613 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$376K--32,854
- 10404 Hansa Dr Austin, TX$392K--33,002
- 10408 Hansa Dr Austin, TX$348K--32,434
- 10400 Hansa Dr Austin, TX$418K--33,003
- 7517 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$398K--32,856
- 10412 Hansa Dr Austin, TX$366K--32,547
- 7513 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$372K432,867
- 7508 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$361K--32,290
- 7617 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$370K432,551
- 10416 Hansa Dr Austin, TX$366K--32,750
- 7509 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$392K--42,861
- 6601 Hansa Loop Austin, TX$421K433,130
- 7504 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$368K--32,551
- 7621 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$377K42.52,750
- 10420 Hansa Dr Austin, TX$395K433,109
- 7505 Seneca Falls Loop Austin, TX$374K432,882
- 6900 Seneca Falls Ln Austin, TX$395K--42,998
- 6605 Hansa Loop Austin, TX$367K432,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292