7607 Crystal Lake Ct, Littleton, CO 801253 beds, 3 baths, 3,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $324,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 614 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,036 sqft
- Parcel #: 0423122
- Zillow Home ID: 52461061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7607 Crystal Lake Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Roxborough Park, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roxborough Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80125 home values.
- 7617 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$310K321,908
- 7599 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$340K221,906
- 7589 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$370K432,520
- 7635 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$345K333,318
- 7608 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$337K432,343
- 7596 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$396K432,732
- 7581 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$385K332,546
- 7647 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$347K433,024
- 7620 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$320K432,011
- 7632 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$382K422,890
- 7580 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$376K333,234
- 7657 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$340K422,141
- 7573 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$353K432,343
- 7646 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$299K331,635
- 7669 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$293K32.52,035
- 7656 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$393K433,525
- 7564 Crystal Lake Ct Littleton, CO$348K432,373
- 7603 Bison Ct Littleton, CO$338K332,011
- 7611 Bison Ct Littleton, CO$446K322,115
- 7597 Bison Ct Littleton, CO$344K432,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!