- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7607 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191361 bed, 1 bath, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 651265200
- Zillow Home ID: 10573666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7607 Torresdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 7609 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$123K321,426
- 7605 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K311,426
- 7611 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K311,426
- 7603 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$120K311,426
- 7613 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K311,426
- 7601 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$155K----2,400
- 4715 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$102K311,240
- 7615 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$120K311,426
- 4717 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,240
- 7617 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K311,426
- 4719 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,240
- 4714 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$107K321,280
- 7619 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$158K----2,592
- 4721 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,248
- 4716 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,280
- 7535 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$164K32.52,400
- 4723 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,240
- 4718 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,280
- 7533 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K31.51,426
- 4725 Marple St Philadelphia, PA$79K31.51,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.