7608 W Madison St, West Allis, WI 532142 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This all-brick building has an attached garage. The available unit includes 1 parking spot in the garage with room for toys (such as a motorcycle or scooter), and there is ample room to park 2 additional vehicles on the driveway. Street parking is also available by permit. Individual laundry hookups and individual storage are in the basement. Washer and dryer are negotiable. It is walking distance from downtown West Allis and Kopperud Park. Less than a mile from I-94, a block away from Wisconsin State Fair Park, and on the bus line. Minutes to downtown, Miller Park, the zoo, farmers market and VA hospital.
Tenant responsible for gas & electric.
Applications available at showing. $20 application fee per adult if interested.
Please contact SUV Properties; suvproperties.com for more details, or 414-431-3195 to schedule a showing.
Month-to-Month Rent: Available upon request
Additional search terms: month to month, month to month lease, monthly, 1 month, one month, 2 months, two months
- Multi Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2112065312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7608 W Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% higher than in West Allis, and 144.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Allis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53214 home values.
- 7606 W Madison St West Allis, WI$134K221,400
- 1243 S 76th St West Allis, WI$130K------
- 7606 W Madison St Milwaukee, WI$240K63.753,539
- 1237 S 76th St West Allis, WI$66K------
- S 76th St West Allis, WI$50K------
- 1233 S 76th St West Allis, WI$112K------
- 1301 S 76th St Milwaukee, WI$132K------
- 1225 S 76th St West Allis, WI$118K------
- 1307 S 76th St Milwaukee, WI$149K------
- 1308 S 76th St Milwaukee, WI$156K------
- 1313 S 76th St Milwaukee, WI$127K311,396
- 1219 S 76th St West Allis, WI$90K------
- 1323 S 76th St Milwaukee, WI$143K421,960
- 1246 S 77th St West Allis, WI$89K------
- 1327 S 76th St West Allis, WI$125K------
- 1324 S 76th St West Allis, WI$126K------
- 1317 S 76th St West Allis, WI$119K------
- 1215 S 76th St West Allis, WI$70K------
- 1232 S 77th St West Allis, WI$81K31.5--
- 1232 S 77th St West Allis, WI$113K31.51,440
Nearby Schools in West Allis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292