- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7609 Lindenhurst Dr, Orlando, FL 328364 beds, 2 baths, 1,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $255,500
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,889 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 022428786103190
- Zillow Home ID: 46043534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7609 Lindenhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32836 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 7615 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$340K32.52,329
- 7603 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$420K42.53,088
- 10182 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$354K432,629
- 10188 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$353K432,466
- 10176 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$379K42.52,410
- 7608 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$345K432,120
- 7531 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$299K432,302
- 7621 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$328K432,369
- 7614 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$354K322,022
- 7602 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$344K432,351
- 10194 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$354K432,308
- 10170 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$341K432,379
- 7620 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$408K443,171
- 7530 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$338K42.52,175
- 7525 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$344K432,466
- 7627 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$365K432,506
- 10027 Cove Lake Dr Orlando, FL$357K432,672
- 10181 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$315K432,344
- 10033 Cove Lake Dr Orlando, FL$425K533,157
- 10200 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$382K432,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!