761 Chase Rd NE, Huntsville, AL 358114 beds, 4 baths, 3,167 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 0 space
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 3,167 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1304170000018000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 92134250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 761 Chase Road Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 186.6% higher than in Madison, and 201.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35811 home values.
- 741 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$267K--2.53,122
- 781 Chase Rd NE # R Huntsville, AL$329K--33,433
- 1065 Menominee Rd Langston, AL$146K--1896
- 758 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$144K--21,796
- 770 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$130K--21,590
- 748 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$151K--2.51,860
- 795 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$126K--11,534
- 734 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$126K--21,472
- 786 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$153K--2.51,964
- 707 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$442K--4.54,240
- 178 Sandy Dr NE Huntsville, AL$183K--2.52,736
- 809 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$149K221,824
- Chase Rd Huntsville, AL--------
- 800 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$148K--2.51,810
- 162 Sandy Dr NE Huntsville, AL$340K44.53,692
- 705 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$101K--21,188
- 810 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$150K32.51,890
- 825 Chase Rd NE Huntsville, AL$202K32.52,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.