761 Mcdonough St, Joliet, IL 604363 beds, 1 bath, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1910
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 08681178
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3007161220190000
- Zillow Home ID: 5486021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 761 Mcdonough Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60436, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Joliet, and 695.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60436 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60436 home values.
- 763 Mcdonough St Joliet, IL$88K----1,596
- 759 Mcdonough St Joliet, IL$77K----1,596
- 765 Mcdonough St Joliet, IL$90K311,596
- 767 Mcdonough St Joliet, IL$90K----1,596
- 320 S Raynor Ave Joliet, IL$104K----1,196
- 769 Mcdonough St Joliet, IL$76K----1,596
- 316 S Raynor Ave # 318 Joliet, IL$124K----1,552
- 325 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$122K----1,760
- 323 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$116K----1,008
- 321 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$75K----1,098
- 314 S Raynor Ave Joliet, IL$91K----1,134
- 319 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$76K----1,176
- 752 Mcdonough St Joliet, IL$178K----2,536
- 315 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$134K----2,100
- 312 S Raynor Ave Joliet, IL$76K221,000
- 403 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$68K----856
- 800 Westwood Ave Joliet, IL$83K31--
- 800 Westwood Ave Joliet, IL$99K211,035
- 311 Willow Ave Joliet, IL$124K----1,224
- 404 S Raynor Ave Joliet, IL$73K----1,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.