- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
761 Scott Pl, Costa Mesa, CA 926276 beds, 3 baths, 2,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,375 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- New roof 2013, New stoves in 2013
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,652 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 42417207
- Zillow Home ID: 25466377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 761 Scott Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92627 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Costa Mesa, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92627 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Costa Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92627 home values.
- 758 W 18th St Costa Mesa, CA$1.01M----4,017
- 767 Scott Pl # 3 Costa Mesa, CA$717K21884
- 767 Scott Pl # 2 Costa Mesa, CA$651K21884
- 753 Scott Pl Costa Mesa, CA$823K----1,856
- 767 Scott Pl Costa Mesa, CA$915KStudio--2,652
- 764 W 18th St Costa Mesa, CA$1.15M----4,127
- 752 W 18th St # A Costa Mesa, CA$1.02M----3,978
- 768 Scott Pl Costa Mesa, CA$888K----2,573
- 752 Scott Pl Costa Mesa, CA$954K----2,973
- 773 Scott Pl Costa Mesa, CA$853K----2,274
- 770 W 18th St Costa Mesa, CA$520K21950
- 761 Scott Pl # 1 Costa Mesa, CA$568K------
- 755 W 18th St # 1 Costa Mesa, CA$985K----3,986
- 1835 Wallace Ave Costa Mesa, CA$501K21723
- 755 W 18th St # 2 Costa Mesa, CA$983K----3,986
- 767 W 18th St Costa Mesa, CA$478K11763
- 779 Scott Pl Costa Mesa, CA$1.15M----3,941
- 776 W 18th St Costa Mesa, CA$541K21949
- 1800 Wallace Ave Costa Mesa, CA$2.46M----21,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.