7610 Beau Terre, Corpus Christi, TX 784144 beds, 4 baths, 2,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,859 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 618 sqft
- Association \ Corpus Christi, Common Area \ 0, Construction \ 0, Electric \ 0, Energy Features \ 0, Exterior Buildings \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Fence Type \ 0, Fireplace Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Master Meter-Electric, HOA Fees Cover \ 0, Housing Type \ Detached, Interior Features \ Air Filter, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Jet Tub, Interior Features \ Master Down, Interior Features \ Office, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Kitchen Equipment \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Equipment \ Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Gas Cooktop, Kitchen Equipment \ Island, Kitchen Equipment \ Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Vent Hood, Lot/Land Desc \ Interior, Pool Type \ 0, Property Type \ Residential, Road Surface Front \ 0, Roof \ Composite Shingle, Style \ 0, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utility Room \ 0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 000200111718
- Zillow Home ID: 98281310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7610 Beau Terre
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Corpus Christi, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corpus Christi.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Side home values.
- 7614 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$272K432,690
- 7606 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$272K----2,525
- 7605 Sauve Terre Corpus Christi, TX$286K42.52,735
- 7609 Sauve Terre Corpus Christi, TX$363K433,174
- 7613 Sauve Terre Corpus Christi, TX$360K543,482
- 7622 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$313K----2,591
- 7602 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$288K----2,125
- 7609 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$293K----3,096
- 7605 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$293K42.52,677
- 7613 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$219K322,137
- 7601 Sauve Terre Corpus Christi, TX$355K43.012,897
- 7613 Sauve Terre Corpus Christi, TX$329K53.53,482
- 7601 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$382K----3,522
- 7617 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$209K321,944
- 7610 Sauve Terre Corpus Christi, TX$328K433,084
- 7610 Grenade Dr Corpus Christi, TX$246K4--2,333
- 7621 Beau Terre Corpus Christi, TX$248K4--2,304
- 7606 Grenade Dr Corpus Christi, TX$280K432,668
- 7614 Grenade Dr Corpus Christi, TX$268K3--2,606
- 5834 Beauvais Dr Corpus Christi, TX$370K453,551
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.