7610 N 176th East Ave, Owasso, OK 740553 beds, 2 baths, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
7610 N. 176th E. Ave. Owasso.
Wonderful neighborhood. Just yards from Stone Canyon & new elementary school. Exceptional condition. Features include:
Approx 1424 Sq Ft, Home theater room, Vaulted ceiling, Hardwood Oak floors, Oak kitchen cabinets, Open floor plan, Drive thru garage! Extra wide (18') garage doors at both ends. Extra wide apron with curved approach, Extra side parking apron, Fully fenced with drive thru gate, Solid built 8x12 storage building, Patio shaded and under roof off of dining area, Spacious Master suite, Huge FamilySafe® Tornado shelter is a Walk in closet, Large Master bath with additional makeup sink, Privacy fenced Master suite patio with french doors, Brick & rock combo exterior
Post tension slab & extra heavy footings, Oversized plumbing & 100% insulated piping, High efficiency Heat and A/C and 6? insulated walls. Low E insulated glass windows throughout.
Nice quiet neighborhood. Just yards from the new Stone Canyon project with lake, world class golf, restaurants and shopping planned.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Large lot
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Parcel #: 660022066
- Zillow Home ID: 22090968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7610 N 176th East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.3% lower than in Owasso, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Owasso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74055 home values.
- 7608 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$143K321,720
- 7648 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$129K321,620
- 7606 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$125K321,683
- 7609 N 175th East Ave Owasso, OK$119K321,352
- 7607 N 175th East Ave Owasso, OK$129K321,596
- 7611 N 175th East Ave Owasso, OK$141K321,667
- 7609 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$149K321,782
- 7604 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$140K321,887
- 17602 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$135K321,349
- 7605 N 175th East Ave Owasso, OK$124K321,489
- 17507 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$139K321,779
- 17509 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$139K321,690
- 17505 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$129K321,652
- 17601 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$126K321,536
- 7605 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$155K321,617
- 7603 N 175th East Ave Owasso, OK$131K321,478
- 17503 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$134K321,595
- 7603 N 176th East Ave Owasso, OK$128K321,658
- 17603 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$123K321,303
- 17606 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$143K321,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.