- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7612 14th St NW, Washington, DC 200123 beds, 4 baths, 2,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $799,000
- Price/sqft: $323
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2739 0025
- Zillow Home ID: 469740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7612 14th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shepherd Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% less than in Washington, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Park home values.
- 7616 14th St NW Washington, DC$736K431,964
- 7604 14th St NW Washington, DC$705K43.51,834
- 1401 Iris St NW Washington, DC$903K53.52,772
- 1410 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$638K32.51,250
- 7620 14th St NW Washington, DC$635K32.51,176
- 1414 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$698K32.51,808
- 1418 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$625K32.51,744
- 1423 Iris St NW Washington, DC$714K332,340
- 1400 Iris St NW Washington, DC$1.2M652,481
- 7700 14th St NW Washington, DC$717K442,400
- 1407 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$724K432,424
- 7611 14th St NW Washington, DC$700K32.51,820
- 7615 14th St NW Washington, DC$608K221,842
- 1424 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$705K421,776
- 1429 Iris St NW Washington, DC$871K43.53,230
- 7605 14th St NW Washington, DC$692K321,872
- 1366 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$740K44.52,486
- 7546 14th St NW Washington, DC$650K32.51,756
- 1365 Iris St NW Washington, DC$645K32.51,669
- 7706 14th St NW Washington, DC$693K42.51,700
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!