- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7612 Brashear St, Pittsburgh, PA 152212 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $77,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 0175P00074000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11341520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7612 Brashear Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Point Breeze market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.2% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Point Breeze home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
- 7614 Brashear St Pittsburgh, PA$151K311,568
- 308 E End Ave Pittsburgh, PA$248K42.52,224
- 310 E End Ave Pittsburgh, PA$263K332,534
- 7619 Waverly St Pittsburgh, PA$186K423,405
- 7617 Waverly St Pittsburgh, PA$247K412,624
- 312 E End Ave Pittsburgh, PA$252K622,527
- 7615 Waverly St Pittsburgh, PA$94K212,552
- 226 E End Ave APT 2 Pittsburgh, PA$230K311,494
- 226 E End Ave APT 4 Pittsburgh, PA$221K311,476
- 314 E End Ave Pittsburgh, PA$118K442,220
- 226 E End Ave APT 1 Pittsburgh, PA$227K311,494
- 226 E End Ave APT 6 Pittsburgh, PA$232K311,494
- 226 E End Ave APT 3 Pittsburgh, PA$84K211,005
- 316 E End Ave Pittsburgh, PA$118K442,597
- 226 E End Ave APT 5 Pittsburgh, PA$228K311,494
- 7615 Brashear St Pittsburgh, PA$240K522,543
- 7613 Brashear St Pittsburgh, PA$194K41.52,544
- 222 E End Ave Pittsburgh, PA$164K333,034
- 215 S Braddock Ave Pittsburgh, PA$484K634,070
- 211 S Braddock Ave Pittsburgh, PA$184K533,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.