7612 Sandlewood Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731323 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 129361170
- Zillow Home ID: 21943970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7612 Sandlewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.3% less than in Oklahoma City, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73132 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,510 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 7608 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$172K322,027
- 7616 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$171K322,024
- 7604 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$171K321,950
- 7700 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$154K321,950
- NW 77th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$162K322,070
- 8300 NW 76th St Oklahoma City, OK$173K3--2,106
- 7600 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$173K3--1
- 7704 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$155K421,964
- 7720 Sandlewood Dr # 0 Oklahoma City, OK$150K------
- 8301 NW 75th St Oklahoma City, OK$180K322,027
- 9032 75th St Yukon, OK$112K421,642
- 9032 75th St Yukon, OK$113K421,642
- 7520 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$159K321,797
- 8301 NW 76th St Oklahoma City, OK$181K322,151
- 7708 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$163K321,939
- 8304 NW 76th St Oklahoma City, OK$174K322,026
- 8305 NW 75th St Oklahoma City, OK$177K322,023
- 7516 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$160K321,941
- 7712 Sandlewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$156K321,939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.