- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7615 Ladden Ct, Raleigh, NC 276152 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $87,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 170711574297000
- Zillow Home ID: 6484098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7615 Ladden Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 7617 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$91K221,160
- 7613 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$93K--21,142
- 7611 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$83K221,155
- 7619 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$93K--21,142
- 7623 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$86K--21,142
- 7607 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$84K--21,142
- 7625 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$83K--21,142
- 7605 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$88K--21,142
- 7601 Coppersmith Ct Raleigh, NC$154K--21,466
- 7600 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$91K--21,142
- 7602 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$91K--21,142
- 7606 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$88K--21,142
- 7627 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$92K--21,142
- 7604 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$93K--21,142
- 7603 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$91K--21,142
- 7600 Coppersmith Ct Raleigh, NC$154K--31,422
- 7608 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$86K221,142
- 7816 Alison Ct Raleigh, NC$185K--32,114
- 7610 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$88K--21,142
- 7601 Ladden Ct Raleigh, NC$93K--21,142
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.