- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,394 all time views
- 42 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $251,544
- Price/sqft: $157
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Security System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Florida, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion/Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1392190150
- Zillow Home ID: 99657030
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $267-376K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Port Tampa City home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Port Tampa City homes, this home is 99.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Port Tampa City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Tampa, and 211.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Port Tampa City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Port Tampa City home values.
|7613 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$324K||4||3||2,332|
|7701 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$257K||3||2||1,353|
|7616 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$325K||3||3||2,265|
|7611 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$342K||3||3||2,388|
|7614 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$395K||4||3||2,815|
|7703 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$311K||4||2.5||2,208|
|7609 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$285K||3||3||1,920|
|7704 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$283K||3||3||1,914|
|7705 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$237K||3||2||1,551|
|7702 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$237K||3||2||1,551|
|7714 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||--||4||3||2,372|
|7610 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$317K||3||3||2,196|
|7607 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$334K||4||3||2,387|
|7706 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$354K||4||2.5||2,757|
|7705 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$270K||3||2||1,551|
|7703 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$302K||3||2.5||2,203|
|7703 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7707 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||--||4||3||2,543|
|7701 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL||$342K||4||3||2,215|
|7704 S Fitzgerald St Tampa, FL||$333K||4||2.5||2,308|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!