7616 Lady Bank Dr, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02948225
- Zillow Home ID: 6146856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7616 Lady Bank Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,643 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 7612 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$204K42.51,948
- 7620 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$194K32.52,034
- 6101 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$196K332,069
- 6033 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$200K32.52,081
- 7608 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$193K42.52,194
- 6107 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$213K32.52,544
- 6029 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$200K42.52,227
- 7624 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$203K32.51,960
- 5910 Chinquapin Ct Charlotte, NC$189K331,944
- 7607 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$196K432,100
- 6025 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$201K32.52,025
- 6111 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$199K431,976
- 7604 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$211K4--2,424
- 7628 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$190K32.52,034
- 5906 Chinquapin Ct Charlotte, NC$196K32.52,345
- 6021 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$224K422,546
- 6115 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$187K322,034
- 7533 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$188K331,800
- 7536 Lady Bank Dr Charlotte, NC$193K32.52,025
- 5904 Chinquapin Ct Charlotte, NC$206K322,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.