- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7616 Wingfoot Dr, Raleigh, NC 276153 baths, 3,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $400,000
- Parking: 529 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 171707685394000
- Zillow Home ID: 6505296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7616 Wingfoot Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 7620 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$597K--3.53,641
- 7608 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$826K444,501
- 1805 Sarazen Pl Raleigh, NC$609K443,752
- 7624 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$517K433,759
- 1804 Sarazen Pl Raleigh, NC$517K--2.53,136
- 7621 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$316K--2.5--
- 7604 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$633K--43,866
- 7617 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$534K--2.53,269
- 7625 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$1.18M--3.55,011
- 7009 Haymarket Ln Raleigh, NC$605K654,315
- 1809 Sarazen Pl Raleigh, NC$584K--3.54,188
- 7613 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$848K434,128
- 1808 Sarazen Pl Raleigh, NC$622K--3.54,153
- 1805 Bay Meadow Ct Raleigh, NC$525K----3,296
- 1801 Bay Meadow Ct Raleigh, NC$520K443,784
- 7105 Haymarket Ln Raleigh, NC$650K--3.53,487
- 7609 Wingfoot Dr Raleigh, NC$815K44.54,485
- 7005 Haymarket Ln Raleigh, NC$477K--33,417
- 7701 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$530K43.53,391
- 1813 Sarazen Pl Raleigh, NC$871K----4,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!