- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7617 Pickering Ave, Whittier, CA 906022 beds, 1 bath, 1,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $278,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Very nice PATIO, HUGE backyard, better than move in condition, TREES, roses.. well kept inside/out.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 8141017004
- Zillow Home ID: 21428526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7617 Pickering Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% greater than in Whittier, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90602 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
915 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1903
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 7623 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$456K211,495
- 7613 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$457K311,398
- 7627 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$449K421,400
- 7633 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$598K522,077
- 7601 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$441K221,414
- 7637 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$434K311,229
- 7643 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$430K321,194
- 7614 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$565K642,420
- 7622 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$627KStudio----
- 7357 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA--------
- 7608 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$517K532,167
- 7604 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$601K432,477
- 7647 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$431K221,314
- 7353 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$693K53.52,664
- 7636 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$503K431,905
- 7356 Pickering Ave Whittier, CA$359K21726
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.