7618 S Richmond Ave, Tulsa, OK 741365 beds, 4 baths, 3,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,666 sqft
- Parcel #: 73060830927860
- Zillow Home ID: 22225773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7618 S Richmond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74136 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% less than in Tulsa, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 74136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74136 home values.
- 7610 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$310K43.53,886
- 7624 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$245K--3.53,354
- 7617 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$227K443,191
- 7625 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$277K--44,024
- 4236 E 76th St Tulsa, OK$224K--2.53,112
- 7611 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$236K342,801
- 7630 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$278K--3.54,059
- 7637 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$210K532,917
- 7625 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$213K--32,198
- 7615 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$198K434,038
- 4230 E 76th St Tulsa, OK$237K433,256
- 7645 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$173K32.52,774
- 7607 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$231K42.52,948
- 4304 E 76th St Tulsa, OK$251K443,491
- 4307 E 76th St Tulsa, OK$255K--2.52,300
- 7655 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$277K423,423
- 7543 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$135K--2.5968
- 7618 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$227K432,924
- 7534 S Richmond Ave Tulsa, OK$166K--22,431
- 7626 S Quebec Pl Tulsa, OK$304K--4.53,636
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.