762 Hemlock Ln, Carol Stream, IL 601883 beds, 2 baths, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 08659443
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0126407023
- Zillow Home ID: 4359417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 762 Hemlock Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60188 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% higher than in Carol Stream, and 367.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60188 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carol Stream.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60188 home values.
- 756 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$207K----1,656
- 766 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$251K----2,296
- 1340 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$334K----2,648
- 713 Hickory Ln Carol Stream, IL$274K----2,110
- 1336 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$320K----2,283
- 1344 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$388K----2,837
- 750 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$234K----1,970
- 711 Hickory Ln Carol Stream, IL$326K----3,200
- 770 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$224K----1,224
- 1348 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$329K----2,346
- 1332 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$369K43.52,611
- 709 Hickory Ln Carol Stream, IL$279K321,792
- 742 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$204K----1,413
- 707 Hickory Ln Carol Stream, IL$249K----2,110
- 751 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$251K----1,694
- 715 Hickory Ln Carol Stream, IL$284K----2,272
- 1337 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$424K----2,827
- 1341 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$360K----2,964
- 1328 Yorkshire Ln Carol Stream, IL$350K----2,553
- 736 Hemlock Ln Carol Stream, IL$183K31.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.