- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
762 Mchenry St, Baltimore, MD 212305 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,612 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $390,363
- Price/sqft: $156
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,502 sqft
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 0269 043
- Zillow Home ID: 36532398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 762 Mchenry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% less than in Baltimore, and 96.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,236 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 766 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$140K--21,066
- 768 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$205K321,040
- 760 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$239K--21,568
- 228 Otterbein St Baltimore, MD$198K32.52,280
- 758 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$157K311,164
- 764 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$197K52.5--
- 764 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$167K------
- 770 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$213K--22,340
- Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$158K--21,176
- 756 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$210K32.51,164
- 774 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$236K--1.51,480
- 754 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$235K--21,344
- 776 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$172K--2.51,016
- 750 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$215K--1.51,400
- 231 Scott St Baltimore, MD$222K311,128
- 753 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$165K--1.51,158
- 755 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$157K--21,176
- 778 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$166K221,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.