- Lot: 4,634 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Views: 9,114 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $820,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $345
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Roughed In, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Radiator, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3362400650
- Zillow Home ID: 48868713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $695-878K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phinney Ridge home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Phinney Ridge homes, this home is valued 34.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% lower than in Seattle, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
|758 N 73rd St Seattle, WA||$728K||4||1||2,650|
|766 N 73rd St Seattle, WA||$576K||2||1||1,310|
|756 N 73rd St Seattle, WA||$708K||3||1.1||2,520|
|761 N 74th St Seattle, WA||$372K||2||1||800|
|767 N 74th St Seattle, WA||$559K||2||1||1,340|
|759 N 74th Street Back Seattle, WA||--||2||1||800|
|759 N 74th St Seattle, WA||--||2||1||800|
|753 N 74th St Seattle, WA||$612K||3||2.5||1,618|
|761 N 73rd St Seattle, WA||$309K||1||1||440|
|757 N 73rd St Seattle, WA||$448K||2||1||1,020|
|752 N 73rd St APT 1 Seattle, WA||$699K||4||3||2,210|
|751 N 74th St Seattle, WA||$617K||3||2.5||1,540|
|769 N 74th St APT B Seattle, WA||$544K||3||3.5||1,590|
|769 N 74th St APT A Seattle, WA||$549K||3||3.5||1,650|
|769 N 74th St APT C Seattle, WA||$550K||3||4||1,586|
|7215 Linden Ave N APT 201 Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|753 N 73rd St Seattle, WA||$643K||4||2||2,240|
|769C N 74th St # C Seattle, WA||$501K||3||3.5||1,586|
|769B N 74th St # B Seattle, WA||$501K||3||3.5||1,586|
|769A N 74th St # A Seattle, WA||$501K||3||3.5||1,586|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!