7620 Derek Dr, Raleigh, NC 276134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $338,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 228 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078709074295000
- Zillow Home ID: 62024429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7620 Derek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% less than in Raleigh, and 52.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 7624 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$314K--2.52,575
- 7616 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$343K--2.53,041
- 7643 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$407K644,500
- 7647 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$417K43.54,442
- 7651 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$332K42.53,000
- 7635 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$347K--2.53,003
- 7612 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$315K--2.52,675
- 7661 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$327K532,900
- 7631 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$422K53.53,622
- 7647 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$423K434,442
- 7621 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$352K533,066
- 7669 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$329K--2.52,955
- 7627 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$345K532,976
- 7608 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$333K--32,955
- 7617 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$339K--2.53,033
- 7613 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$330K42.52,937
- 7701 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$311K42.52,589
- 7623 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$341K--2.52,955
- 7604 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$352K--2.53,141
- 7609 Derek Dr Raleigh, NC$336K533,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!