7620 Morningside Dr NW, Washington, DC 200124 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2774W 0014
- Zillow Home ID: 470782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7620 Morningside Drive Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shepherd Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% lower than in Washington, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Park home values.
- 7614 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$769K43.52,515
- 7610 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$691K32.51,805
- 13th St NW Washington, DC$713K442,404
- 1350 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$703K431,886
- 7700 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$908K73.52,500
- 7604 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$691K321,950
- 7704 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$741K33.52,512
- 1349 Iris St NW Washington, DC$647K432,078
- 1354 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$731K32.51,838
- 7600 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$709K331,948
- 1353 Iris St NW Washington, DC$626K32.51,518
- 7617 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$1.3M453,386
- 1317 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$680K331,787
- 7708 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$1.14M63.53,413
- 1351 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$771K43.52,085
- 7705 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$709K322,128
- 7613 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$701K322,012
- 1358 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$634K331,939
- 1357 Iris St NW Washington, DC$686K32.51,820
- 7609 Morningside Dr NW Washington, DC$659K32.52,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!