7620 Pointview Cir, Orlando, FL 328364 beds, 2 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
House has been rented.
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $330,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 518 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032428784100630
- Zillow Home ID: 46051475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7620 Pointview Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.7% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 219.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 7626 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$347K432,223
- 7614 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$342K432,240
- 7824 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$337K432,223
- 7830 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$336K322,051
- 7818 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$328K432,403
- 7632 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$324K322,051
- 7608 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$329K42.52,403
- 7812 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$321K322,051
- 7836 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$352K322,247
- 7638 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$351K432,223
- 7602 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$318K322,051
- 10106 Holcomb Ct Orlando, FL$348K422,425
- 7806 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$338K322,051
- 7842 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$337K432,413
- 10107 Culpepper Ct Orlando, FL$315K322,051
- 7644 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$344K432,230
- 10105 Holcomb Ct Orlando, FL$338K432,296
- 10112 Holcomb Ct Orlando, FL$324K432,227
- 7550 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$298K322,051
- 7800 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$338K32.52,403
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.