7621 S 124th St, Seattle, WA 98178Studio, 3.25 baths, 3,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 573 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: May 1992 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 455507
- Finished basement, 1590 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 7580200121
- Zillow Home ID: 49046900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7621 S 124th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98178, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% less than in Bryn Mawr-Skyway, and 57% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98178 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bryn Mawr-Skyway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98178 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
820 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1944
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 12255 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$217K411,420
- 7703 S 124th St Seattle, WA$153K21570
- 7606 S 126th St Seattle, WA$259K----1,980
- 12256 76th Ave S Seattle, WA$176K31880
- 12249 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$208K311,140
- 12250 76th Ave S Seattle, WA$199K21950
- 12243 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$229K511,540
- 7707 S 124th St Seattle, WA$196K21925
- 12244 76th Ave S Seattle, WA$205K41.51,520
- 7622 S 126th St Seattle, WA$237K411,730
- 12237 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$233K31.51,640
- 12256 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$209K311,210
- 12238 76th Ave S Seattle, WA$178K21790
- 12250 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$201K31.51,280
- 12233 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$219K221,250
- 12411 78th Ave S Seattle, WA$169K21710
- 12244 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$191K411,220
- 12234 76th Ave S Seattle, WA$174K21790
- 12227 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$170K31900
- 12238 77th Ave S Seattle, WA$173K21810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.