- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7623 Shindler Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322223 beds, 2 baths, 1,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,993 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 427 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0161210130
- Zillow Home ID: 44424604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7623 Shindler Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Settlers Landing market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 108.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% higher than in Jacksonville, and 276.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Settlers Landing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Settlers Landing home values.
- 7617 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$68K321,196
- 7629 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$87K321,392
- 8670 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$96K321,598
- 8664 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$94K321,739
- 7635 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$93K321,782
- 8658 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$89K321,704
- 8678 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$84K321,636
- 7574 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$147K431,997
- 7580 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K421,786
- 7568 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$104K321,403
- 7641 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$82K32115
- 8652 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$85K321,493
- 8747 Falcon Trace Dr S Jacksonville, FL$107K321,425
- 8673 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$84K321,221
- 8665 Collins Rd Jacksonville, FL$105K42.51,749
- 8645 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$109K321,761
- 8661 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$94K321,586
- 8646 Jeremy David Ct Jacksonville, FL$97K321,282
- 8659 Collins Rd Jacksonville, FL$89K321,175
- 7560 Shindler Dr Jacksonville, FL$164K321,691
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.