7624 9th St NW, Washington, DC 200123 beds, 4 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $396,000
- Price/sqft: $364
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2961 0054
- Zillow Home ID: 476254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7624 9th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Takoma, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% higher than in Washington, and 0.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Takoma home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Takoma home values.
- 7622 9th St NW Washington, DC$346K31.51,088
- 7628 9th St NW Washington, DC$347K31.51,088
- 7532 9th St NW Washington, DC$348K31.51,225
- 7630 9th St NW Washington, DC$398K31.51,152
- 7530 9th St NW Washington, DC$349K31.51,225
- 7526 9th St NW Washington, DC$359K31.51,820
- 7524 9th St NW Washington, DC$351K31.51,225
- 7520 9th St NW Washington, DC$404K31.51,559
- 7518 9th St NW Washington, DC$375K31.51,225
- 7611 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$4.09M----46,068
- 7514 9th St NW Washington, DC$373K111,225
- 7625 9th St NW Washington, DC$356K31.51,088
- 7621 9th St NW Washington, DC$356K31.51,088
- 7627 9th St NW Washington, DC$456K431,088
- 7619 9th St NW Washington, DC$352K31.51,088
- 7629 9th St NW Washington, DC$369K31.51,116
- 7553 9th St NW Washington, DC$354K31.51,088
- 7551 9th St NW Washington, DC$354K31.51,088
- 7512 9th St NW Washington, DC$361K31.51,225
- 7547 9th St NW Washington, DC$346K31.51,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.