7624 Brockton Street, Philadelphia, PA 19151
For Sale: $94,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow114
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2111201928
- MLS #6174162
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$139,310||$109K – $176K||-$5,148||$124||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,094/mo||$831 – $1.8K/mo||-$11||$0.98||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Overbrook home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Overbrook homes, this home is 10.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Overbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.5% greater than in Philadelphia, and 58.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Overbrook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Overbrook home values.
Neighborhood for 7624 Brockton Street
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lamberton Robert High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Lamberton Robert E School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Chalutzim Academy/Cornerstone High PK-K, 8-12 0.4 mi
- Overbrook Edu Center K-8 0.6 mi
- Shepherd's Christian Academy PK-4 0.7 mi
- Perelman Jewish Day School-Stern Center... K-5 0.8 mi
- Philadelphia Harambee Inst CS K-8 0.8 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005