- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7625 Dexter Park Dr, Cordova, TN 380164 beds, 2 baths, 2,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $128,342
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,157 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 096505 D00044
- Zillow Home ID: 62864232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7625 Dexter Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cordova-Appling market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% lower than in Memphis, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Cordova-Appling home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
- 7617 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$135K321,763
- 7633 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$192K43.52,396
- 7620 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$147K321,800
- 7626 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$131K321,906
- 7624 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$133K321,729
- 7632 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$133K321,724
- 7616 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$132K321,567
- 7612 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$185K32.52,657
- 7632 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$143K321,859
- 7609 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$139K321,972
- 7641 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$141K42.52,228
- 7640 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$135K322,082
- 7608 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$139K322,044
- 7606 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$164K432,567
- 7621 Dexter Manor Dr Cordova, TN$138K431,881
- 7623 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$169K42.52,723
- 7629 Dexter Manor Dr Cordova, TN$123K321,717
- 7646 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$141K322,111
- 7629 Dexter Run Cir Cordova, TN$139K321,682
- 7601 Dexter Park Dr Cordova, TN$134K321,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.