- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 7,143 all time views
- HOA Fee: $15
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $540,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Lake Subdivision, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sahuaro School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Bidet, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Foam, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,387 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17707087
- Zillow Home ID: 7879937
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470K-1.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts South Scottsdale home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Scottsdale as a whole. Among South Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 187.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Scottsdale, and 59% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
|7619 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$584K||--||3||2,408|
|7626 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$608K||--||2.75||2,966|
|7631 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$781K||--||3.75||2,882|
|7630 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$475K||2||2||1,836|
|7622 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$535K||--||2||2,120|
|7618 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$496K||3||2||1,988|
|7634 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$809K||4||2.5||3,050|
|7632 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$844K||--||3.75||3,355|
|7613 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$505K||--||3||1,916|
|7614 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$449K||--||2.75||1,716|
|7626 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$866K||5||4||3,044|
|7614 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$619K||4||2||2,274|
|7638 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$593K||2||2||2,247|
|7621 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$419K||--||2.5||1,623|
|7620 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$1.79M||7||6||7,000|
|7617 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$475K||--||2.5||1,996|
|7610 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$443K||--||2.5||1,735|
|7625 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$517K||--||2.75||2,088|
|7607 E Via De Corto Scottsdale, AZ||$650K||4||2.5||2,786|
|7613 E Via De Lindo Scottsdale, AZ||$423K||--||2.5||1,623|
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!