- Lot: 3.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 646 days on Zillow
- Views: 27,340 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $726,530
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: 501449
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- External Amenities \ Landscaping, External Amenities \ Open Deck, Other Rooms \ Potential Bedroom, Other Rooms \ Study\Den\Library, Kitchen Features \ Electric, Dining Room Features \ Formal, Garage\Carport \ Garage - 2 Car, Mobile Home Type \ None, Pet Privileges \ Domestics, Location \ Mountain Views, Location \ View, Location \ Red Rock, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Refrigeration\Centrl, Heating \ Heat Pump, Utilities Included \ Telephone, Utilities Included \ Electricity, Utilities Included \ Underground, Flood Zone \ Non Flood Zone, Views \ Mountains, Views \ Red Rocks\Boulders, Floors \ Carpet, Special Conditions \ N\A, Internal Amenities \ Smoke Detector, Internal Amenities \ Garage Door Opener, Basement \ None, Road Access \ Paved, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Living Room Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room Features \ Great Room, Master Bedroom \ With Bath, Foundation \ Slab, Status \ Active, Sub-Type \ Residential, Utilities Included \ Septic, Flood Zone \ Verify, On-Site Water Trtmnt \ Conventional Septic, Floors \ Vinyl, Association Fees \ None, Parking \ 3 or More, Parking \ Off Street, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Living Room Features \ Other - See Remarks, Levels \ Single Level, Other Rooms \ Other - See Remarks, Fireplace \ None, Location \ Rural, Roof Matrials \ Other (See Remarks), Water Heater \ Electric, Views \ Panoramic, Master Bedroom \ Other - See Remarks, Building \ Other - See Remarks, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Nook, Irrigation \ None, How Warranty \ None, Appliances Included \ Range\Oven, Heating \ Forced - Electric, External Amenities \ Water Features, Pet Privileges \ Horses, Water Heater \ Two or More, Parking \ Other - See Remarks, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Kitchen Features \ Island, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Utilities Included \ Well Exists, Road Maintenance \ County Maintained, Views \ Desert, Internal Amenities \ Skylights, Road Access \ County, Parking \ RV, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Master Bedroom \ Separate Tub\Shower, Master Bedroom \ Walk in Closet, Floor Plan \ Other - See Remarks, SqFt Source \ County Assessor, Other Rooms \ Hobby\Studio, Garage\Carport \ Detached, Other Rooms \ Loft, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Other Rooms \ Recreation\Game Room, Handicap Features \ Access, Handicap Features \ Doorway, Master Bedroom \ More Than One, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Location \ Borders Highway, Other Rooms \ Darkroom
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,949 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 40528379E
- Zillow Home ID: 8770694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $525K-1.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86351 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Sedona as a whole. Among 86351 homes, this home is 137.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.9% higher than in Sedona, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sedona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86351 home values.
|15 Rojo Dr Sedona, AZ||$485K||--||--||2,268|
|10 Rojo Dr Sedona, AZ||$720K||Studio||--||5,404|
|45 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||$629K||--||--||3,592|
|105 Rojo Dr Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|40 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||$707K||3||3.5||2,935|
|10 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|20 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|60 Rojo Dr Sedona, AZ||$594K||--||--||2,556|
|25 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|35 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|75 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||$639K||--||--||2,608|
|215 Rojo Dr Sedona, AZ||$325K||--||--||966|
|80 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|8 Wild Horse Mesa Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|40 Hutson Ln Sedona, AZ||$726K||3||3||2,930|
|10 Hutson Ln Sedona, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|95 Arabian Dr Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|100 Rojo Dr Sedona, AZ||$544K||4||2.5||2,166|
|50 Hutson Ln Sedona, AZ||$716K||--||--||2,807|
|120 Sunridge Cir Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||15,202|
Nearby Schools in Sedona
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!