7627 Annbick Ln, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,410 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02953321
- Zillow Home ID: 6147811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7627 Annbick Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% less than in Charlotte, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,970 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 7623 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$201K32.52,265
- 6409 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$216K432,310
- 6405 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$219K32.52,364
- 7619 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$207K32.52,800
- 7624 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$199K32.52,224
- 6503 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$200K32.51,965
- 7702 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$203K32.52,308
- 7618 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$197K32.52,224
- 6511 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$203K42.51,929
- 7615 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$238K43.53,150
- Bell S Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$263K------
- 7710 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$219K32.52,364
- 7734 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$211K42.52,328
- 7726 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$208K42.52,344
- 6514 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$195K42.52,052
- 7612 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$201K32.52,364
- 7804 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$219K42.52,500
- 7718 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$216K32.52,410
- 7814 Taymouth Ln Charlotte, NC$201K32.51,936
- 7611 Annbick Ln Charlotte, NC$185K42.51,973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.