7627 N Venoy Rd, Westland, MI 481854 beds, 3 baths, 1,585 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $144,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 472 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 1,585 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 56011020005000
- Zillow Home ID: 88579979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7627 N Venoy Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48185 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 87.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% less than in Westland, and 283.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48185 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Westland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48185 home values.
- 7641 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$122K42.52,003
- 7615 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$128K322,084
- 7655 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$117K421,618
- 7601 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$122K32.51,893
- 7701 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$103K321,392
- 33112 Lynx St Westland, MI$108K--1.51,644
- 7539 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$103K32.51,905
- 33120 Lynx St Westland, MI$101K--1.51,428
- 33052 Lynx St Westland, MI$90K--1.51,428
- 7715 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$126K421,657
- 33040 Lynx St Westland, MI$115K--1.51,428
- 7525 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$125K32.51,893
- 33028 Lynx St Westland, MI$108K--11,020
- 33128 Lynx St Westland, MI$159K321,980
- 32861 Winona St Westland, MI$114K--1.51,537
- 32870 Comanche St Westland, MI$103K--1976
- 7511 N Venoy Rd Westland, MI$127K42.51,883
- 33016 Lynx St Westland, MI$112K--11,020
- 32862 Winona St Westland, MI$112K321,656
- 33004 Lynx St Westland, MI$126K521,840
Nearby Schools in Westland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.