- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7628 Tinsel Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462374 beds, 3 baths, 1,813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 486 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,813 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 491516109017000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1184670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7628 Tinsel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 7620 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$113K321,325
- 3928 Eastwind St Indianapolis, IN$131K332,412
- 7612 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$109K3--1,313
- 3937 Eastwind St Indianapolis, IN$121K3--1,560
- 3931 Eastwind St Indianapolis, IN$131K3--1,613
- 4019 Eastwind St Indianapolis, IN$123K3--1,586
- 7633 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$137K4--2,096
- 7649 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$126K312,036
- 7625 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$133K3--1,362
- 3922 Eastwind St Indianapolis, IN$110K321,375
- 3925 Eastwind St Indianapolis, IN$111K3--1,375
- 7606 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$127K321,663
- 3923 Miracle Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K3--2,412
- 7615 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$117K3--1,374
- 3938 Ivory Way Indianapolis, IN$113K3--1,337
- 3930 Ivory Way Indianapolis, IN$114K311,430
- 4004 Ivory Way Indianapolis, IN$120K321,525
- 7609 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$107K3--1,356
- 7540 Tinsel Ave Indianapolis, IN$130K3--2,412
- 3933 Miracle Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K3--1,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.