7628 Tonti Dr N, Dublin, OH 430164 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 135 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 214028361
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 273009052
- Zillow Home ID: 34069691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7628 Tonti Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43016, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.3% greater than in Dublin, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dublin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43016 home values.
- 3445 Tonti Dr Dublin, OH$450K443,691
- 7634 Tonti Dr N Dublin, OH$494K443,921
- 3400 Tonti Dr Dublin, OH$771K666,332
- 7660 Tonti Dr N Dublin, OH$419K32.53,024
- 7651 Tonti Dr N Dublin, OH$600K454,352
- 3495 Tonti Dr Dublin, OH$276K432,305
- 7686 Tonti Dr N Dublin, OH$604K565,032
- 3590 Tonti Dr Dublin, OH$561K42.53,197
- 7685 Tonti Dr N Dublin, OH$739K54.55,471
- 3545 Tonti Dr Dublin, OH$265K321,792
- 7656 Tamarisk Ct Dublin, OH$422K53.52,843
- 7680 Tamarisk Ct Dublin, OH$555K53.53,378
- Tamarisk Ct Dublin, OH$388K42.52,743
- 3599 Tonti Dr Dublin, OH$236K321,712
- 7650 Riverside Dr Dublin, OH$718K33.52,725
- 7704 Tamarisk Ct Dublin, OH$537K43.53,958
- 7629 Tamarisk Ct Dublin, OH$388K42.52,743
- 7653 Tamarisk Ct Dublin, OH$561K53.53,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!